Why become a member?
By becoming a member of Leuven MindGate vzw, you join a vibrant network of more than 375 organisations in the Leuven Innovation Region. The focus of these organisations is within the fields of health, high tech and creativity crossovers.
Did you know that...
- our members can participate for free (or at a substantial discount) in more than 30 events per year? The content of these events is determined and supported by our members. These events receive an average satisfaction score of 8.6/10 from its participants.
- we reach more than 120,000 key decision makers per month, covering innovation news from and about our members?
- your membership contribution will be used to collectively address challenges faced by innovative entrepreneurs in this region (e.g. projects on talent acquisition, sustainable entrepreneurship, communication, etc.).
- you help building an inclusive innovation ecosystem where large and small players from knowledge institutions (universities, research institutions, etc.), local governments and industry (from start-ups to multinational companies) can work together in various working groups? Let us know if you want to join these efforts!
How much does a membership cost?
The annual price of a Leuven MindGate membership depends on (1) the number of employees in your organisation (because every employee can profit from these benefits) and (2) the commitment you want to take towards building an innovative Leuven region.
- A 'Regular Membership' costs ...
- €200 per year up to 10 employees
- €500 per year up to 50 employees
- €750 per year up to 100 employees
- €1,500 per year up to 200 employees
- €2,500 per year for more than 200 employees
- A 'Premium Membership', which gives your organisation more visibility at our events and your senior representatives get access to some exclusive networking clubs, costs €5,000/year.
- If your organisation would also like a mandate on our board of directors, you can also consider a 'Premium Gold Membership '. The price of this is negotiable through our General Manager, Jan Paesen (email@example.com)