Leuven MindGate MashUp
The Belgian legislature installed a number of tax incentives for companies to stimulate R&D related activities. Some of these tax measures are broadly applied in practice, such as the partial exemption for wage withholding tax for researchers (in Dutch known as the ‘BV-korting’). These tax measures could result in significant tax savings for companies involved in R&D. Companies applying the R&D tax incentives risk being scrutinized by the Belgian tax authorities.
The tax lawyers of Animo have gained broad experience in assisting companies during tax audits on the R&D tax incentives. During this MashUp they will share insights on how to prepare for and navigate a tax audit.
Every MashUp will have an expert in the room who initiates a discussion and answers your in-depth questions. There is plenty of time to share your own experiences and learn from others.
When: 15/03/2023, from 09h until 11h00
Where: De Hoorn, Sluisstraat 79, 3000 Leuven
- Sam Gommers (partner and founder Animo tax lawyers)
- Mathieu Henderikx (partner and founder Animo tax lawyers)
- Free for Leuven MindGate members
- € 80 for non-members
- Max. 20 people per MashUp - 1 participant per company
- Unfortunately, cancellation is not possible. Replacement by a colleague is possible if notified in advance by e-mail (email@example.com)
Want to become a member and enjoy our many benefits? Click here!