FULLY BOOKED - Leuven MindGate MashUp
You can no longer register for this MashUp.
The Belgian legislature installed a number of tax incentives for companies to stimulate R&D related activities. Some of these tax measures are broadly applied in practice, such as the wage withholding tax exemption for researchers (in Dutch known as the ‘BV-korting’ voor onderzoekers). These tax measures could result in significant tax savings for companies involved in R&D. However, companies applying the R&D tax incentives risk being scrutinized by the Belgian tax authorities.
In practice, we notice an increase in tax audits on companies applying these measures. The tax authorities typically review the correct application of these tax measures very strictly, which could result in significant tax adjustments.
Every MashUp will have an expert in the room who initiates a discussion and answers your in-depth questions. There is plenty of time to share your own experiences and learn from others.
When: 15/03/2023, from 09h until 11h00
Where: De Hoorn, Sluisstraat 79, 3000 Leuven
- Sam Gommers (partner and founder Animo tax lawyers)
- Mathieu Henderikx (partner and founder Animo tax lawyers)
- Free for Leuven MindGate members
- € 80 for non-members
- Max. 20 people per MashUp - 1 participant per company
- Unfortunately, cancellation is not possible. Replacement by a colleague is possible if notified in advance by e-mail (email@example.com)
Want to become a member and enjoy our many benefits? Click here!